The last time we had professional pictures taken of Landry, he looked like this:
This was taken while Landry was still in the hospital. Needless to say, it was time for an update. I had seen a couple of blog links to a photographer named Kristin King, and, after looking at her site, I really liked her work.
We met Kristin one very hot evening in Cypress, and she did a great job of capturing Landry being Landry. Here are a couple of my favorites:
What you can't tell from the pictures is that Landry had a major melt-down about 15 minutes into the photo shoot. We ended the session before we had the chance to take very many family photos, so we're going to try again next week. This time, I will be armed with Landry's sippy cup and favorite snacks!
In the meantime, here's a link to Kristin's blog write-up of Landry's session:
http://kristinkingphotography.blogspot.com/2011/06/little-landry-houston-child.html
No comments:
Post a Comment