Monday, October 25, 2010
A-Blogging We Will Go!!
Yep, the Dupres have taken the plunge into the blog world!! I'm several years late and light-years behind in the design technology, yet hopefully with some time and practice, I can catch up. I enter with trepidation - not knowing whether I will ever have anything remotely interesting to post. Hopefully though, if the blog accomplishes nothing else, it will help our family chronicle the ins and outs of daily livng so that we can look back and remember the details that otherwise would have been forgotten with the passage of time. And, it's no coincidence that I'm starting this adventure on my first week as a stay-at-home mom! Let's face it - this was one of those "extras" that just wasn't possible to juggle with all the other more important commitments! So, here's to many years (or at least several weeks?!?) of happy blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet blog site.
ReplyDeleteI'm obviously not very blog sauve as it has taken me 2 days to get on google to even comment. What a great way to show us your family and to glorifly our Great God!!!!
Grammie